Please enter a search term to begin your search.
WELCOME TO THE SITE OF THE
Italian Journal of Public Law
Welcome to the website of the first Italian law journal entirely published in English.
The IJPL was established in 2009 by a small group of scholars based in several Italian universities, with the encouragement and support of scholars from other countries.
TARN Call for Papers
...read more ›
Focus: national and international law in italy: the end of an idyll?
THE NATIONAL CONSTITUTION TRUMPS INTERNATIONAL LAW
The judgment of the Italian Constitutional Court ...read more ›
Presentation of M. Cartabia – N. Lupo – A. Simoncini (ed.), Democracy and Subsidiarity in the EU
The book edited by M. Cartabia – N. Lupo – A. Simoncin addresses ...read more ›
March - Issue 2 - NO. 2- 2016
- › Challenges For Public Authorities In A Unified Europe - Giacinto della Cananea
- › Building Supranational Identity: Legal Reasoning And Outcome In Kadi I And Opinion 2/13 Of The Court Of Justice - Giuseppe Martinico
- › The Italian Freedom Of Information Act 2016.Why Transparency-On-Request Is A Better Solution - Diana-Urania Galetta
- › The Regulation Of Environment In The Italian Legal System - Annalaura Giannelli
- › Measuring Culture And Development:Unlocking The Unesco Indicators Potential - Paola Monaco
- › The Perpetuation Of An “Ancient Prejudice”:Public Services And Local Government In England - Chiara Feliziani
- › Local And Regional Democracy In Hungary:Recent Development - Fabio Ratto Trabucco
- › Short And Quickly Delivered, Yet Quite Full Of Meaning: The International Criminal Court Judgment About The Intentional Destruction Of Cultural Heritage In Timbuktu - Federica Mucci
- › Is The European Legal English Legalese-Free? - Patrizia Giampieri
- › Tony Prosser, The Economic Constitution, Oup, Oxford, 2014, 304 Pp - Francesco Bilancia
- › Tony Prosser, The Economic Constitution, Oup, Oxford, 2014, 304 Pp. - Paola Chirulli
- › Tony Prosser And The Normative Approach To The Study Of The “Economic Constitution” - Giacinto della Cananea
read more ›